paying for improvements
Businesses that focus on becoming more energy efficient reduce operating expenses. They also make themselves less vulnerable to rising energy costs. MACED recognizes that paying for energy efficient improvements upfront, before the energy savings lower a utility bill, is often challenging. That’s why we’ve expanded our traditional business financing to include energy efficiency lending.
As a Community Development Financial Institution, (CDFI), MACED has been lending money for over thirty years. We offer commercial loans of all sizes and terms as part of our commitment to economic development.
Specific to energy efficiency and renewable energy, we offer:
• A microloan for up to $50,000 for energy efficiency projects or equipment purchases.
• Larger commercial loans with discounted interest rates for remodeling, renovation or construction projects that incorporate energy efficiency.
• Start-up loans for renewable energy entrepreneurs.
• Equipment and training loans for building professionals seeking energy assessment skills and equipment.
• Information about state and federal grants related to energy efficiency and renewable energy.
Contact Danny Isaacs at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-986-2373 in Berea, Regina Becknell at
email@example.com at 606-264-5910 in Paintsville, or Les Roll at firstname.lastname@example.org at 606-439-0170 in Hazard for more information.