applying for a loan
Do you need a loan for your enterprise? MACED offers loans that can be used for most business purposes, including: start-up or growth funding, purchase of an established business, purchase of equipment or real estate, inventory and accounts receivable financing, contract or short-term working capital financing, and debt restructuring. MACED can help your enterprise at every stage of its development.
The MACED loan application is available as a fillable Microsoft Excel file, or a non-fillable Adobe Acrobat PDF file. Click prefered file format below to download.
Loan Application Packet — Excel
• Please note that there are multiple pages in this file which are accessible through the colored tabs at the bottom of the worksheet.
• Complete this spreadsheet on your computer, print and sign, scan and then submit via e-mail to the closest MACED office.
• Mail the application fee and any of the required documents listed below that you are not able to provide electronically.
Loan Application Packet — PDF
• To open the PDF file you will need Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader for free here.
• Print this file then mail or fax the completed form and required documents to the closest MACED office.
The following documents must be submitted with your application.
• Business Plan
For assistance in writing a business plan, please visit your nearest Kentucky Small Business Development Center.
• Enterprise Financial Projections
For each of the next three years, monthly with annual totals and supporting assumptions. Enterprises with tax returns covering at least two full years may not need to provide a business plan and financial projections.
• Enterprise Current Year Financial Statement
Year-to-date income statement and balance sheet, current within the past two months.
• Enterprise Income Tax Returns
For each of the past three years, including all schedules.
• Personal Financial Statement
From each enterprise owner, current within the past three months.
• Personal Income Tax Returns
From each enterprise owner, for each of the past two years, including all schedules.
• Other Information
As requested by MACED.
• Application Fee
Include a $25 check payable to MACED.
Once you have submitted your application to MACED, a representative will contact you within three business days to review your request. If you do not hear from us, please call to make sure our staff received your application. Loan applications can take between 10 to 40 days to process, depending on loan size and type of request.